|Object Name||Record, Personnel|
|Title||School Notebooks and Playbill|
|Scope & Content||
Box of Archival materials related to School
Box A71.9 has six folders
- one folder with a Playbill, dated June, 1924 for "When Smith Stepped Out" | A COMEDY IN THREE ACTS | Presented by | The Senior Class of the | LIttle Compton High School | Little Compton, R.I.
- one folder with small notebook with hunting scene on cover. Glued into notebook are works of sewing, "parquetny", and folded paper. On first page: Everett Baker | 1895 Oneida - N.Y. | Miss Clara Hurd's Kindergarten
- one folder with large school notebook. On inside cover: George Wilbour His Book 1795 | Miss Mary E Wilbor her Book 1848. Appears to initially have been George Wilbour's school math notebook, and later most of the pages were covered with glued newspaper articles.
- one folder with large school math notebook. Faded writing on cover, possibly: Burgeses | 1824
- one folder with large school math notebook. Missing front cover. On back cover, in ink: HOrace Almy's Cyphering Book Wrote June 20th... Horace Almys Book ... Alice Bateman.
More recently, in pen: HORACE ALMY,S BOOK 1824.
-one folder with various math notebooks, sewn edges, uncovered. also, located in folder is 2007.1040
|Category||8: Communication Artifact|
Mary E. Wilbor