|Object Name||File, Document|
|Scope & Content||
Two boxes of archival materials relating to churches in the Little Compton.
Box A61.1 contains information about the Methodist Church. Includes: - Two small notebooks with accounting information
- One bank book
- Expense book from 1936, Expense book from 1928
- Account Ledger from the 1930s
- Small book: "Advice to a Married Couple"
Box A61.2 contains information about the Methodist Church. Includes:
- two blue prints
- one folder of photographs
- two loose oversized photographs
- one folder of documents including Church Yearbooks, 1912 (3 copies), 1935 (2 copies), and 1936
- Program from the Re-opening Services in 1900 (3 copies)
- Receipt for shipment of an organ
- Small notepad with a list of donations for the organ and other organ related notes.
- Misc articles and pictures.
|Category||8: Communication Artifact|
|Extent of Description||
box .1 measures h 2.5" x w 10.75" x d 15.75", box .2 measures h 1.75" x w 14.75" x d 18.75"
paper, photographs, newsprint