|Object Name||File, Document|
|Title||Civil War Documents|
|Scope & Content||
Box of Civil War documents. Includes:
- two pages of sheet music or bugle calls (formerly 2000.0144 in the objects catalog).
- four white envelopes with red and blue images and lettering, supporting the Union; one yellow envelope (formerly 2000.0146 in the objects catalog).
- Periodicall titled "Rhode Island Civil War Chronicles", no. 1, December 1960
- Periodical titled "Rhode Island History", vol 16, no.1, January 1957
- Three black and white photos mounted on cardboard by Gorman and Jordan, Army photographers
-1865 Civil War Diary of Charles Perkins (family member of Phil Simmons) Notes call Horace Godfrey his cousin. Also a photo (written on back ) Grandma Godrey Little Compton. Not sure of the family relationships
|Dates of Creation||1860s|
|Category||8: Communication Artifact|
|Extent of Description||three photos, five envelopes, two booklets, two pages of sheet music|