|Object Name||File, Document|
|Title||Hurricanes, Storms and Weather|
|Scope & Content||
Box of materials related to hurricanes, storms and general weather. Includes:
- Two folders of newspaper clippings
- Booklet, "Hurricane Pictures of Greater Fall River", 1938, 3 copies
- Booklet, "Hurricane Pictures, 1954, 2 copies
- Journal of the Newport Historical Society with an article titled "Storms in 18th and 19th c. Newport", 2000.
- Book titled "A Wind to Shake the World: The Story of the 1938 Hurricane".
- Typed poem
- Chapter about "Experience" during Hurricane Carol, 1954
- Folder of news clippings and photocopied photos from 1938 Hurricane.
- Three additional souvenir type books from the Hurricane of 1938.
- Two souvenir type books from Hurricane Carol, 1954.
- Hurrican Carol story, written by Mike Steers.
|Category||8: Communication Artifact|
|Extent of Description||
box measures h x w x d