|Object Name||File, Document|
|Scope & Content||
Box of articles and books related to David Patten. Box includes:
- Book entitled "Adventures in a Remembered World" by David Patten
- Four copies of a booklet entitled "Rhode Island Story" by David Patten. This is a collection of recollections of Patten's years as a staff member of the "Providence Journal" and the "Evening Bulletin".
- Two scrapbooks of clippings of Patten's newspaper column "In Perspective".
- One scrapbook of news clippings about Rhode Island history.
- Loose clippings of "In Perspective"
- One folder of clippings of "In Perspective" and other articles written by David Patten.
|Category||8: Communication Artifact|
|Extent of Description||
box measures: h 3.75" x w 16.75" x d 20.75"
newsprint, leather, paper
|Date||early 20th c.|
Adventures in a Remembered World