|Object Name||File, Document|
|Title||Charles Leonard Collection of School Documents|
|Scope & Content||
One archival box with various archival materials related to the Wilbur School from 1938-the 1940s.
- spiral bound book entitled: "MemReview: A Permanent Record of Happy Days". Inside is like a scrapbook, with printed pages for faculty, school photos, etc. Inside the book are loose news clipping, a photo and miscellaneous documents.
- one folder with correspondence with donor, photocopies and reproductions photos related to the school and students, a program from a school concert.
- one folder of reproduction photos of class pictures and activities.
- one folder of original photos of school photos
- one folder of non-school related documents including a copy of the "Newport County Sentinel" from 1948.
- one loose cd with copies of Wilbur School photos
- an envelope of fabric red, white and blue patches, possibly from the American Legion.
|Year Range from||1938|
|Year Range to||1948|
|Category||8: Communication Artifact|
|Extent of Description||
one box, measures: h 10.25" x w 5" x d 15.5"
paper, newsprint, photos