|Object Name||File, Document|
|Title||Lloyd, O'Connor and Watch House|
|Scope & Content||
2 Boxes of archival and research material relating to Henry Demarest Lloyd, O'Connor and Watch House.
Box A10.1 Includes:
- Book: "Labor Copartnership" by Henry Demarest Lloyd
- Book: "Men, The Workers" by Henry Demarest Lloyd
- Book: "The Pastime of Eternity" by Beatrix Demarest Lloyd
- Booklet that includes excerpts from posthumous books by Henry Demarest Lloyd. Three copies
- Booklet: "Wayside, The Henry Demarest Lloyd House"
- Program for memorial service for Henry Demarest Lloyd, 1903. Two copies
- Program for memorial servce for Jessie Bross Lloyd, 1904.
- Miscellaneous news clippings, photos
- Folder with documents relating to Seaconnet Point Farm Bell.
- Folder of Watch House documents and photos
- Typed history of the Lloyd family in Little Compton.
- Photocopied letters relating to the O'Connor-Lloyd family
- Printed from web, inventory of Jessie Lloyd O'Connor Papers from Smith College Library
-Auction Poster for household furnishings held August 15th 1958. Poster located in Sakonnet Point oversize Box A38.2 2007.2671.
- Newpaper article - Oceanfront Seaconnet Pont Farm "Watch House" Property sold" Sakonnet Times January 3, 2013.
Box A10.2 Includes:
- The Contumacious Couple, Memoirs of Harvey and Jessie O'Connor
|Category||8: Communication Artifact|
|Extent of Description||
Box is h 10.25" x w 5" x d 15.5"
Includes photos, books, paper and newsprint.
Henry Demarest Lloyd
Jessie Bross Lloyd
Seaconnet Point Farm Bell