|Title||Almanac Collection I|
|Scope & Content||
Box of Almanacs. Collection includes:
- Twenty-two issues of "The Farmer's Almanack" dating between 1804-1847.
- Six issues of "The Rhode Island Almanac" dating between 1802-1833.
- Five issues of "The New England Almanack" dating between 1797-1810.
- Seven issues of miscellaneous almanacs from various distributors dating between 1795-1847.
- One issue of "The Yankee. The Farmer's Almanack", 1832.
- A typed inventory of the alamanacs in this collection are included.
|Year Range from||1795.0|
|Year Range to||1847.0|
|Category||8: Communication Artifact|
|Extent of Description||In a document box. Box is h 10.25" x w 5" x d 15.5"|
|Source||Laura S. Cutler|