|Object Name||File, Document|
|Title||John Alden Yacht Designer|
|Scope & Content||
Folder of documents related to yacht design, John Alden. Includes:
- Paper presented by John Alden entitled "My Trip on the Schonner Fame", December 3, 1954, in a gray report cover.
- Paper presented by John Alden entitled "Recollections of the Boating Activites of Sakonnet", August 15, 1941. Two copies in blue-green report covers, one recent photocopy.
- News clipping -retirement of John Alden.
- Two blue prints of yacht designs, dated 1927.
- Story "The Marelous Malabars"
- Story " Recollections" Written by Langford Alden, John Alden's younger brother
- Copy of a letter from John G. Alden to his brother, "Lank" Langford T. Alden about Hurricane Carol, written in 1954
- Writing by Antoinette Alden, John Alden's sister
|Category||8: Communication Artifact|
|Extent of Description||
see 2007.2658 for box size
|Date||early to mid 20th c.|