|Object Name||File, Document|
|Scope & Content||
Two boxes of archival materials related to the town School.
Box A71.5 has six folders:
- one folder with a 2007 annual school report, news clippings and principal's weekly reminders.
- two folders of various school related photos, various dates
- one folder called "People in the News", includes photos, small alphabet booklet and page of penmanship practice.
- one folder of photos related to the Peaked Top School, this folder also has a drawing of the school (2007.2970)
- one folder of documents relating to school rules and regulations, as well as records retention for the town.
Box A71.6 has three folders:
- one folder of miscellaneous school books, some as old as 1802. Also includes school census notebooks from the late 19th c. and a penmanship workbook belonging to William W. K. Burgess.
- one folder of miscellaneous school documents
- one folder with "Smithsonian Magainze", 1984 with an artical on schools, p. 182.
- one CD of pictures taken while building Peaked Top School Playhouse in 2009. Built by Tom Arkins who is on the building and tractor. Children Mary Arkins and Josh Arkins.
|Category||8: Communication Artifact|
|Extent of Description||
two boxes, one measures: h 10.25" x w 5" x d 15.5", the other measures: h 10.5" x w 2.75" x d 15.5"
paper, newsprint, photos